Within the framework of the auction to be conducted next Wednesday and Thursday, the Ministry of Finance announces the modification of the settlement date for Treasury Bonds in pesos. It will be conducted on Tuesday, February 21, due to the number of orders to process and the variety in the instruments offered. Settlement date for Treasury Bills denominated in dollars will be held for Monday, February 20, as announced.
Instruments with liquidation on Monday, February 20:
- Treasury Bills in US dollar maturing on May 26, 2017
- Treasury Bills in US dollars maturing on August 25, 2017
Instruments with liquidation on Tuesday, February 21:
- Treasury Bonds in fixed-rate pesos 18.20% maturing on October 3, 2021
- Treasury Bonds in fixed-rate pesos 16% maturing on October 17, 2023
- Treasury Bonds in fixed-rate pesos 15.50% maturing on October 17, 2026
In order to participate in the competitive stage of the Treasury Bill tender, the price must be indicated including interest accrued up to Tuesday, February 21 (“dirty”) expressed for each for each USD1,000 nominal value with two decimal places. For the non-competitive stage, only the amount to be subscribed must be recorded.
Offer receipt will begin at 10AM on Wednesday, February 15, and will end at 3PM on Thursday, February 16, 2017 and it will be conducted under the procedures provided for Joint Resolution of the Secretariat of Treasury No. 31/15 and of the Secretariat of Finance No. 10/15.